- Job Title: Electrical Engineer
- Location: Home Based – Travel for project
- Position Type: Full Time with 3-month Probation period.
Our Electrical Engineers are based at home and travel for conducting projects and attending trainings. Projects are usually undertaken in Middle East Asia and Africa (mostly in West Africa).
Engineers may be utilized for Installation and Commissioning projects in their area of specialty. Projects usually last between 1 week to 2 months.
The compensation and benefits structure, in addition to basic compensation includes daily allowance for days worked onsite/under training, Life, Medical and Travel insurance.
Employees are also entitled to reimbursements towards business expenses, annual leaves, Sick leaves and Home leaves as per IBC policy.
Role and Responsibilities
- Act as a technical expert for electrical installation and support the Site Manager in plan evaluation, machine intake, positioning and integrating activities.
- Conduct Installation activities including cabling, termination and testing as delegated by the Site Manager.
- Assist Site Manager in supervision of the technical team if required.
- Assist Site Manager in administrative activities including health & safety, project control and cost control reporting.
- Be the point of contact for commissioning in area of expertise.
- Conduct commissioning, testing, diagnosis, troubleshooting and related activities to ensure acceptance tests are passed.
- Conduct maintenance and overhauling activities in the area of expertise when required.
- Perform administrative activities including health & safety, project control and cost control reporting as required.
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Experience of 5 – 7 years in Beverage line Installation & Commissioning.
- 2-3 years, experience in Krones Beverage line machines.
- Knowledge in PLC software packages is recommended.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should submit CVs vial email to : firstname.lastname@example.org
CLOSING DATE : ONGOING
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED