Electrical Automation & Instrumentation Engineer Job at Nestlé Ghana
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest Food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé CWAR is currently looking for an Electrical Automation and Instrumentation Engineer– TEMA OFFICE who provides support on Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES), Electricity and Automation (E&A) professional for operational activities and participation in (Capital Expenditure) CAPEX projects; doing so in line with corporate guidelines, enforcing that all MES-E&A activities enhance business objectives, product quality and plant operation and performance while ensuring that people health and safety, product safety and environment are not compromised.
A day in the life of…
Project Management: Participates in Capital Investments projects in the factory ensuring that the technical solution follows corporate and market standards and is delivered with the expected quality, being on time and in budget
Compliance: Ensure process and equipment safety for people, products and environment and that one exhibits an attitude of absolute intolerance for unsafe situations.
Product and Process Mastership: MES-E&A engineers play a key role in the continuous improvement of our factory through mastering the process and product characteristics, technological know-how and competitive advantages.
Operational Support: Participates in the implementation of engineering tools at site level. Ensures that all MES-E&A installations comply with market and corporate safety, health, environment, product safety and product quality standards.
What will make you successful
- To begin with, Participation in the development of engineering projects as part of a multidisciplinary team (preferably including different products and technologies in Electrical and Automation fields)
- Secondly, Participation in the start-up of technical equipment(s) and/or production line(s)
- Thirdly, Self-Management following defined KPIs/Objectives, and proactively tracking them
- Then, Exposure to Total Performance Management (TPM), predictive and preventive maintenance planning and/or maintenance execution desired but not required
- Moreover, Problem solving mindset. Continual exploration of opportunities to improve in terms of efficiency and cost.
- Additionally, Ability to train and coach peers from experience or acquired knowledge
- Finally, Being a role model of professional work ethics and positive behavior at the workplace
Nestlé is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer that welcomes applications from all groups of society and that reasonable adjustments can be provided, if needed, during the recruitment process as well as during employment.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however we will only contact those candidates selected for an interview
How to Apply for Electrical Automation & Instrumentation Engineer Job at Nestlé Ghana
Closing Date: 12th July 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED