Eko Energies is an international EPC service provider that operates in the Middle East and Africa, with a diverse portfolio in Engineering, MEP Construction, Renewable Energy, Power and Utilities, and facility management.
We are looking for a qualified and experienced person to work on our project in Takoradi (Aboadze)
- negotiate and develop project contracts and agree on these with clients, if working in consultancy and putting out tenders
- use specialist computer-aided design (CAD) software and other resources to design the systems required for the project
- use and develop Building Information Modelling (BIM) to ensure systems are coordinated in a complex construction or refurbishment project
- manage and forecast spend, using whole life cycle costing techniques, ensuring that work is kept to budget and energy efficient systems are implemented
- Designing, manufacturing, and installing components that fulfill requirements.
- Analyzing problems or deficiencies and developing solutions to resolve them.
- Conducting experiments and evaluations to improve and innovate product designs.
- Creating plans and designs using CAD technology.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE: by 31 March, 2022
- Ecom Agroindustrial Calls For Job Applications
- World University Service of Canada Latest job vacancies
- Job Vacancy At Gold Fields Ghana
- New Job Opening At M-KOPA
- Exciting career Opportunity at Power & Co Engineering LTD.
- Airpro Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
- Golda Construction Limited Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED