September 27th, 2023 at 02:24 am
Eiffel Excellence Scholarship 2024 for Foreign Masters and PhD Students
Students from all over the world are encouraged to submit an application for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarships offered by the French government. These scholarships are intended for international students who are interested in pursuing a master’s degree or doctorate degree at a French academic institution.
The French Ministry of Europe and Foreign Affairs came up with the idea for the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program to enable French higher education institutions to compete internationally for the enrollment of the most talented international students in their master’s and doctoral degree programs.
The Specifics of the Eiffel Excellence Scholarship for 2024
The Eiffel Excellence Scholarship Program provides future international decision-makers in both the corporate and public sectors with the chance to pursue study in key areas of research and encourages them to do so;
Applicants from developing nations up to the age of 25 for master’s programs, and applicants from developing countries and industrialized countries up to the age of 30 for doctoral programs.
Finding the right program is simple
You can choose the French higher education program that best suits your level and field of study with the aid of a number of available tools. in particular, the online catalogs of Campus France.
A program at the bachelor’s level
To find a bachelor’s program, refer to the bachelor’s program catalog, which is updated twice a year in April and October.
Until you reach the bachelor’s degree (1st, 2nd, or 3rd year undergraduate), you can pursue the following degrees:
- A year of study results in the awarding of a DU (Diplôme d’Université, or University Degree), which verifies 60 ECTS credits.
- A two-year bachelor’s degree is equivalent to 120 ECTS credits, and the BTS (Brevet de Technicien Supérieur, a 2-year technical degree), CPGE (Classes Préparatoires aux Grandes Ecoles, or Preparatory Classes for the Grandes Ecoles), and DMA (Diplôme des Métiers d’Art, or Arts & Crafts Degree), are equivalent.
- 180 ECTS credits are certified by the licenses, licences professionnelles, bachelor’s, diplôme d’études en architecture (DEEA), and diplôme national d’art arts (DNA), which are comparable to a three-year bachelor’s degree.
A MASTER’S LEVEL PROGRAM TO APPLY FOR
The Campus France Master’s catalog (updated in April and October) will assist you in finding a Master’s program.
Master’s (graduate) level coursework can lead to many degrees:
- The master’s in management (MiM), master’s in science (MSc), higher national degree in visual expression (DNSEP, or Diplôme National Supérieur d’Expression Plastique), and state architecture degrees are among the engineering degrees that verify 300 ECTS credits and five years of study at a level commensurate with a master’s.
- For a sixth year of study, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) and the specialized Masters (Grandes Ecoles) are equal to one year of post-master’s specialization.
Joint Master’s Degree Erasmus Mundus (EMJMD)
A famous worldwide study program called the Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree (EMJMD) is jointly offered by a global consortium of higher education institutions. The top student applicants who apply during the annual selection rounds are granted scholarships supported by the EU by EMJMDs.
ENGLISH PROGRAMME TAKEN IN FRANCE
Consult the catalog Programs Taught in English to see which courses are offered in English.
It includes a list of more than 1600 courses that can be taken at a French university and are taught either fully or partially in English.
EXPLORING ART AND ARCHITECTURE PROGRAMS
You can look through the CampusArt catalog to see if there are any art and architecture programs that interest you.
It lists all of the art preparation courses, bachelor’s, master’s, post-masters, and doctorate degrees offered by institutions that are part of the CampusArt network, along with all arts training for FLE (French as a foreign language).
Established in 2005 at the request of member institutions of Campus France and in collaboration with the Ministries responsible for Foreign Affairs, Higher Education, and Culture, CampusArt is a distinctive pooled and dematerialized recruitment campaign. It takes part in the cultural diplomacy of France. CampusArt includes a website that provides information on art and architecture degrees and studies in both French and English. It also includes a platform where students may register, apply, and submit files, as well as a platform where juries can pick candidates and recruit on behalf of participating higher education institutions.
Through this remarkable concept, students from all over the world can apply online for classes at various levels in art, design, fashion, music, architecture, etc. and receive the same artistic instruction as school administrators. decide to make a CampusArt offer.
How to Submit Your Application:
Those who are interested in applying have to do so through a French educational establishment following a predetermined process that consists of a number of phases.
Applications for admission to French higher education institutions are the only ones that will be considered.
- You are a student who is considering taking part in the Eiffel program, and: this link will take you there.
- You are a reputable organization, and you have previously taken part in the Eiffel program. => You ought to have received an email regarding the application files that you can download. Please get in touch with the program anchor if that is not the case.
- You are a new institution that will be taking part in the Eiffel Program this year. => Please get in touch with the program anchor if you want to download the application files.
Timetable for Applications
- Date range for the beginning of the application process: the week of September 18, 2023
- The deadline for Campus France to receive applications is the 10th of January 2024.
- The results will be published the week of April 1, 2024.
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterward, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
- Australian Scholarships for International Students 2022 | Fully Funded
- Universities in Australia without IELTS & Scholarships | Fully F
- Scholarships in Australia for 2022 Without IELTS | Fully Funded
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED