UDS EDUCATIONAL PATHWAYS INTERNATIONAL (EPI) SCHOLARSHIPS FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
The Educational Pathways International (EPI) Scholarships for the 2022–2023 Academic Year are open to qualified students, according to the Directorate of International Relations (DIRA).
With regards to Educational Pathways International (EPI)
The foundation Educational Pathways International (EPI) provides scholarships for exceptionally talented and deserving students from extremely poor families so they can attend university in their own nation.
The scholarship is available to outstanding and deserving UDS undergraduate students enrolled in full-time academic programs.
You can find an application form and more information on the UDS website at www.uds.edu.gh.
HOW TO APPLY?
Ghanaian students who have severe financial needs and who can be deemed “gifted” based on their academic performance, intelligence, personal recommendations, and other supporting documentation are eligible for university scholarships from EPI.
First- and second-year students accepted and enrolled at the University for Development Studies, Tamale, are eligible to apply to EPI.
In order to be considered for a scholarship, you must submit a formal application that includes three essays:
- Outlining why the applicant thinks the scholarship program should give him/her a chance. both pages.
- The difference he or she plans to make in his or her own country after graduation. a complete page.
- A whole page of his or her career objectives
After two initial selection procedures, candidates are interviewed by a panel made up of EPI officials and UDS employees.
Educational Pathways International Scholarship Benefit
The scholarship will pay for tuition, books, housing, and basic needs and will be given until graduation as long as the recipient maintains high academic standards of at least a “Strong B” CGPA (3.5 GPA).
- If you: 1. Are a level 100 or 200 students, you may apply.
- A student at Level 300 enrolled in a 6-year undergraduate program
- Have limited family income or lack the funds to pay for the majority of their educational-related costs.
- Have determination, perseverance, and success in other endeavors to succeed.
- Attained a WASSCE aggregate score of at least 11 points.
- State that you are not presently receiving assistance from any other scholarship program and promise not to accept any additional awards while enrolled in the EPI program.
- Willingness to work in Ghana for at least two years after graduation.
- Will perform community service in Ghana or work as an intern for a company during the summer.
- Your child is gifted.
Deliver a completed SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION, the necessary essays, and
- the results of the West African Senior School Certificate Examination (WASSCE).
- High school diplomas (Terminal Reports)
- For second-year students who are currently enrolled in the university, complete
- transcripts University Admission Letter
- Letter of Acceptance from the University Registration Document (Level 100 students)
- Records of achievement exams, academic distinctions, awards, and in-depth instructor evaluations, together with letters of recommendation.
- substantiating documents for your need.
When choosing applicants for the Educational Pathways International Program, the following selection factors are taken into account:
- Academic success and intelligence (including grades and achievement tests, academic honors and awards, in-depth teacher evaluations, including letters of recommendation, as well as possession of a significant number of traits listed in the definition of gifted children provided by Educational Pathways International).
- A financial need that hasn’t been addressed (restricted family income or a lack of resources to pay for the majority of or all educational-related costs)
- The will to succeed (determination, perseverance, and success in prior endeavors) Submission of three short essays outlining the applicant’s motivation for applying to the program, professional objectives, and how, upon graduation, they plan to contribute to their home nation.
- Acceptance into a college or university with accreditation.
A gifted child is what?
A gifted child is one that demonstrates high levels of intellectual capacity, curiosity, academic aptitude, and creative ability. They also have great promise, application, deportment, and character. Several typical traits are as follows:
- Has great problem-solving skills and demonstrates superior reasoning abilities and a marked capacity to handle ideas. He or she can easily generalize from specific facts and can recognize subtle relationships.
- Exhibits enduring intellectual curiosity asks probing questions and demonstrates great curiosity about the nature of both the universe and man.
- Possesses a broad range of interests, many of which are intellectual in nature. One or more of these interests are explored in great depth.
- Excellent in terms of both amount and quality of vocabulary used in writing and/or speaking; shows interest in the intricacies of words and how they are used.
- Reads and comprehends books at a much older age.
- Learns quickly and easily, remembers what is learned, and can recall key facts, ideas, and principles.
- Demonstrated an understanding of mathematical issues that call for critical reasoning and has an easy time understanding mathematical concepts.
- Demonstrated imagination or creativity
- Maintains focus for extended periods of time and demonstrates exceptional independence and responsibility in classwork.
- Sets realistically high criteria for themselves and is critical of their own work in assessing and improving it.
- Intellectual work demonstrates initiative and inventiveness; thinking is flexible and problems are considered from a variety of angles.
- A skilled observer who is receptive to fresh concepts.
- Demonstrates social grace and the capacity to interact maturely with grownups.
- Enjoys the intellectual challenge and finds it exciting; possesses a perceptive sense of humor.
HOW TO APPLY?
You can get the APPLICATION FORM and more information by clicking the link below.
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The applications must be submitted by Tuesday, January 31, 2023.
PLEASE NOTE: After the deadline, no applications will be considered.
Send questions to email@example.com
- Firstly, Scholarships in German Universities Without IELTS (Fully Funded)
- Secondly, Call For Applications|| Fully Funded Scholarships in USA 2022
- Thirdly, 2022 AUSTRALIAN GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES
- Moreover, FULLY FUNDED |UNISA 2022 SCHOLARSHIPS At UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Additionally, United Nations job Opportunities: Jobs | Careers
- Then, 2022 MEXICO GOVERNMENT FREE ONLINE COURSES WITH FREE CERTIFICATES
- Also, HOW TO REGISTER FOR IELTS EXAMS IN GHANA 2022/2023
- More so, LIKELY IELTS 2022 EXAMINATION QUESTIONS
- Afterwards, 2022 JAPANESE UNIVERSITY OF TOKYO SCHOLARSHIPS
- Finally, University of Queensland Law Scholarships 2022 in Australia
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED