Eco Amet Solutions Internship Opportunity
Job Title: Research Analyst intern
Eco Amet Solutions (EAS) Limited is an environmental consulting, service and research company in Ghana, West Africa. EAS consult and provides services using Nature-Based Solutions (NBS) to solve water, wastewater and solid waste challenges in local communities. EAS additionally provides professional research support for sustainability and circular economy initiatives and policies within the African context.
The Company is driven by the mission to be innovative and on the leading edge of technology to improve sanitation in local communities for individual contentment, ecological stability and national development. As a company promoting the regenerative ecosystem, our mission aligns with the “Agenda 2030 for Sustainable Development” (mainly 4, 5, 6, 11, 13 and 17).
Furthermore, EAS has strong international partnerships and affiliations (China, Belgium, Czech Republic, Canada, USA and within Africa) and is a member of the R3ISE Network at John Hopkins University, USA.
The Africa Eco-Research Report (AFRICER) team – a team of professional researchers at EAS – was established in 2020 and has supported sustainability initiatives through data collection, research, and environmental education via webinars, workshops, and dissemination of reports.
Over the past two years, the team has provided research and capacity-building support to several African organisations, individuals, and stakeholders. The AFRICER team comprises experienced researchers with PhDs and master’s degrees in diverse disciplines, including environmental sociology, biodiversity, environmental engineering, chemistry, social science, and marketing, from different African regions (including Ghana, Nigeria and Rwanda).
Therefore, the AFRICER team is multidisciplinary, has a rich teamwork culture, and is results-oriented.
We are looking for potential Research Analyst interns to support an African waste management and policy analysis research project.
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities
- To begin with, Candidates must be in the 3rd or 4th year of a bachelor’s degree, gap year after a bachelor’s degree or enrolled in a master’s degree in an Environmental/sustainability-related, behaviour change, social science program.
- Then, Knowledge and proficient user of Microsoft Office productivity tools.
- Also, Knowledge of basic qualitative and quantitative analysis research and relevant software.
- Afterwards, Excellent written and spoken English is required.
- Lastly, Excellent time management, comfortable working remotely and ready-to-learn attitude.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Firstly, Support in organising webinars and capacity-building workshops.
- Secondly, Support in coordinating the development of research proposals and related activities.
- Thirdly, Support in planning and implementing dissemination activities related to research
- Also, Support in data collection activities
- Finally, Support other/ad hoc activities related to the project.
Internship Program Details
This position is unpaid; however, the internship program will provide excellent training and mentorship. In addition, the program has the potential to develop thesis research proposals for interested interns and co-supervision to see completion.
The program requests a commitment of 10 to 20 hours a week, including Saturdays. The program requires working remotely or home-based with a basic set-up (computer and access internet).
How to Apply for this Eco Amet Solutions Internship Opportunity
Please send a cover letter explaining your background, experience and why you are interested in our internship position, and a resume email to [email protected] with the Subject line: “#Country_#Name_EAS-Research Analyst intern application” before October 25, 2022.
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED