The successful incumbent will be responsible for all on-site management- discipline-specific;
- Safety, Health & People Management
- Quality Management
- Schedule Management (Plan, control, co-ordinate and monitor construction activities to meet the overall project program and key activity dates)
- Materials Management
- Construction Management
Documentation management and reporting
- Ensure that erection is completed timeously and complies with the specifications, terms, and conditions of the contract and project plan.
- Confirm all reinforcements, cast-in items, and shuttering are correctly erected and placed prior to casting of concrete.
Ensure civil slabs and building layouts are surveyed and correct prior to work commencement.
- Ensure correct casting of concrete including slump test confirmation, vibration compaction, and logging of test cubes.
- Photographically record each step of all major civil and earthworks processes.
- Complete handover documentation in accordance with the site QC procedure.
Receive grout release documentation from SMP contractor and ensure grouting is carried out in accordance with the specification.
A minimum of 3 to 5 years of building construction experience with at least two of those years being in charge of the project in the role of Earthwork.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified persons should send their application and CV to: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The closing date for submission of the application is one week from the publication of this advert. That is 24th February 2021
Please Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED