November 8th, 2023 at 02:58 pm
DUBAI WORK VISA AND RESIDENCE PERMIT
The metropolitan area in UAE, often referred to as the “City of Gold,” Dubai, is a bustling commercial hub. Due to its expanding economy and relatively simple work permit requirements for any eager foreign staff, Dubai is a great site choice if your firm intends to develop internationally.
DUBAI WORK VISA
Foreign nationals must first obtain a visa for entry into the United Arab Emirates in order to apply for permission to work in Dubai. The UAE provides foreigners with a variety of visas and entry permits, including:
- Immigration visas
- Visiting cards
- visitor’s visas
- Student visas
- Several-entry visas
- Medical treatment visas
Foreign nationals must first get an entry permit visa before they may apply for permits to reside and work in Dubai.
DUBAI WORK VISA REQUIREMENTS
To work in Dubai, foreign nationals need both a working visa and a residence visa. Foreign nationals must submit the following documents to get a residence visa:
- A filled-out application form
- An original passport
- Several passport images, a copy of a current business card, and a health certificate
- the Ministry of Labor’s entrance permission
- Evidence that the application cost has been paid
Upon arrival in Dubai, individuals will also need to go through a medical exam.
The following papers are needed to apply for a work permit in Dubai:
- A contract for employment with a Dubai-based company
- Copy of the applicant’s birth certificate, passport, and marriage certificate, if applicable
- Providing evidence of lodging in Dubai, with a copy of the lease,
- Proof that the claimant has the resources necessary to maintain himself in Dubai
HOW TO APPLY
For foreign workers in Dubai, it is the employer’s responsibility to secure the required visas and permits. The expense of any visa costs must also be covered by the employer. This is how it works:
- The hiring of a foreign worker is subject to Ministry of Labor approval, which the business requests.
- The employee will be granted an entry authorization visa by the Ministry, allowing them to enter and remain in the UAE for a 30-day first stay.
- The worker goes to Dubai. They have 60 days from the time of arrival to get a resident visa.
- The employer starts the procedure for requesting a work permit, also referred to as a labor card, as soon as the employee arrives in Dubai.
- A legitimate passport and entrance visa is presented at an Emirates ID service facility by the employee in order to receive an ID.
- The employee has to take a physical examination at a public hospital.
- The employer approaches the immigration authorities to get a resident permit.
- The employee submits all necessary paperwork to the Department of Naturalization and Residency Dubai (DNRD), where it will be stamped onto their passport and serve as their resident visa.
- The worker is able to start working in Dubai once they have obtained their residency and work licenses.
Get the best work visas and residence permits in Dubai with NewsNowGh essential and very simple tips.
ALSO, GRAB RELATED OPPORTUNIES BELOW:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED