It is announced for the information of the general public that suitably qualified individuals are invited to apply for the various vacancies in both Teaching and Non-Teaching areas at Kumasi Technical University (KSTU).
- Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition.
- Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Ensure daily routine maintenance checks.
- Perform minor repair works on the vehicle.
- Prepare and submitting vehicle monitoring reports.
Qualification: Must possess License C or higher with a considerable length of driving experience.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Applications should include Cover Letters (indicating the position applied), Curriculum Vitae, Copies of Certificates, and Contact details of Three (3) Referees. These may be personally delivered or sent through Registered Mail to:
Kumasi Technical University
P. O. Box 854
Kumasi – Ghana
Deadline for submission: 31st January 2021.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED