Specific Duties and Responsibilities
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Transport Department:
- Convey materials, equipment, and staff to areas where they are required
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy, and in good working condition
- Ensure that vehicle repairs are carried out properly
- Ensure daily routine maintenance checks
- Perform minor repair works on the vehicle
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring reports.
Applicants must possess the following qualifications:
- BECE with Grade six (6) in at least five (5) subjects OR
- A minimum of WASSC/SSCE/GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English Language and Mathematics
- NVTI Proficiency in mechanical related field
- A valid driving License ‘C’
- Demonstrate defensive driving skills
- Ability to drive various types of vehicles
- Well organized, systematic, and safety conscious
- Accountable, responsible, and punctual
- Good personal grooming and neat appearance
- Willing to work long and irregular hours as required
- Willing to undertake regular and extensive travel
- High sense of integrity
Applicants must not be more than thirty-five (35) years of age at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
Mode of application
Interacted Applicants may apply from the Council’s website at the following address:
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED