Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Transports staff and visitors in and out of location on Institute’s business
- Drive designated Institute’s staff on official Institute’s vehicle
- Drive the Institute’s vehicles safely
- Report problems on vehicles for necessary action
- Ensure that the Institute’s vehicles are always clean and neat
- Ensure that vehicles are always safe for use
- Undertake minor repairs/maintenance on the vehicles
- Ensure that vehicles are serviced regularly
- Keep and maintain daily status records on vehicles
- Collect, post and deliver mails
- Write accident report if any
- Check roadworthiness and insurance coverage of vehicles periodically
- Record vehicles movement in the logbooks
- Perform any other duties assigned from time to time
The applicant Must;
- Possess Technical/Vocational qualification, SSCE, or its equivalent.
- Possess Drivers’ License, not below the class of C’
- Possess a minimum of three years of safe driving experience
- Should not be less than 24 years of age and not more than 45 years
How to apply:
Interested and qualified persons should submit their application letters, certificates, and CVs to the address below:
The Executive Secretary
Newmont Akyem Development Foundation
P. O. Box NH 33, New Abirem
Email: [email protected]
Hand-delivered to the Newmont Information Offices in the Newmont Akyem Project Area.
Closing Date for submission of applications: 16th August 2020.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED