ANGLOGOLD ASHANTI IDUAPRIEM LIMITED (A subsidiary of AngloGold Ashanti Limited) operates the combined Teberebie and Iduapriem open-pits gold mines at Tarkwa in the Westem Region of Ghana and has a work force of over 1400, including contractors.
AngloGold Ashanti (Iduapriem) Limited (AAIL) is looking for highly qualified and motivated persons to join the team to undertake Special Projects with an estimated project duration of between nine and 24 months.
The Draughts person will ensure works are carried out in accordance with the necessary specifications and designs for the project.
- Responsible to produce all fabrications drawings to the relevant standards and procedures
- Ensure that all drawings and work instructions are kept up to date
- Carry out material take offs and prepare material lists
- Ensure the quality of products and services are maintained and make improvements to the processes where necessary
- Work under the supervision of the Project Supervisor
- Carry out regular Programme monitoring to identify changes in the status of the projects
- Carry out drawings within appropriate timescale and to a high level of quality
- Track construction deficiencies and ensuring timely corrective actions.
- A minimum qualification of HND Civil Engineering or Draughtsmanship or its equivalent from a recognized tertiary institution
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification experience in related field.
- Must possess team leadership, interpersonal and supervisary skills
- Ability to work under pressure with quality of work as a priority
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Ability to produce clear and informative production drawings and technical information
- Works systematically to ensure completion of tasks to meet deadlines and client’s
- expectations Medical fitness for the position as well as the environment
- Possess valid Ghanaian Driving Licence and ability to drive Light Vehicle
Mode of Application
Interested and eligible persons are to email their covering letters and curriculum vitae with the subject line – the position title to AAIL.Recruitment@Anglogoldashanti.com not later than Friday, 19 February 2021
NB: Only electronic applications will be accepted. Only shortlisted applicants will be invited to attend the interview.
AAIL. is an equal opportunity employer. Women with the required criteria are encouraged to apply
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED