Lively Minds, an award-winning NGO, is partnering with Ghana Education Services (GES) to roll-out an innovative, early childhood development programme. We are hiring in Ghana to support our exciting plans to scale the programme to 60 districts, in 8 regions. To find out more about our programme, please visit www.livelyminds.org.
Lively Minds is looking for District Coordinators to join our busy district team in July 2021. District Coordinators are accountable for managing the relationship with a diverse group of senior stakeholders and managing the performance of eight direct reports. The role is fast-paced and analytical.
The successful candidate must be a team-player, risk averse, with excellent interpersonal skills and an enthusiasm for supporting, coaching and developing others. For a detailed understanding of the role and person criteria, please see the Job Description on our website: www.livelyminds.org/jobs-district-coordinators.
Required Skills or Experience
Essential experience and skills
- Minimum qualification: Degree in early childhood or a relevant subject.
- 5+ years’ experience in a leadership role.
- 5+ years’ experience coordinating and managing teams.
- Proven experience in delivering training and coaching others.
- Strong planning experience with ability to prioritize, identify dependencies and multitask.
- Basic financial accumen – ability to analyze, create and monitor finances/budgets.
- Ability to work with senior stakeholders at Regional and District level.
- Strong data analysis and problem solving skills with some basic monitoring and evaluation experience.
- Ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Technically literate – good understanding of MS word, PowerPoint and Excel. Able to adapt to and learn new tech systems easily.
Desirable experience and skills
- Experience of remote managing teams.
- Experience of working with GES or education stakeholders.
- Experience of working for an NGO.
You will be expected to perform against the Lively Minds Competencies.
How To Apply
To apply, send the completed form to [email protected] before the deadline.
Deadline for applications: 11:59pm Sunday 16th May 2021.
To identify the right candidate, we have created a two-stage recruitment process:
- Stage 1: Short-listed candidates will be asked to undertake a remote, written assessment.
- Stage 2: Successful candidates from Stage 1 will be asked to attend an assessment day.
- 24th May 2021 (remote).
- 7th June 2021 in Tamale;
- 8th June 2021 in Bolga; or
- 11th June 2021 in Techiman.
Please specify on your application form which location you wish to attend.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED