- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Legal Jobs in Ghana
Reporting to the Chief Director, the Director of the Legal Division shall:
- Set the Strategy for the Legal Division within the broader context of the strategic goals and mandate of the Ministry.
- Manage the full range of legal issues that arise in the course of the Ministry’s work, and advise the Minister on all Legal matters.
- Draft agreements; analyze and review all legal documents, including drafted contracts and legal correspondence.
- Scrutinize Memoranda prior to submission to Parliamentary & Cabinet.
- Liaise with the Attorney-General’s Department on matters falling within the domain of the Ministry.
- Represent the Ministry in local and international negotiations.
- Prepare pleadings for cases involving the Ministry.
- Collate and submit quarterly reports & deliverables of the Division to the Chief Director, and the Monitoring and Evaluation Division.
- Ensure that investigations are conducted into reported cases of offences committed within the Ministry and its agencies.
- Manage performance of Divisional staff and conduct performance reviews.
Other responsibilities as may be directed by the Minister/Chief Director.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
Successful candidate will present a superior combination of legal knowledge, experience & skill, and will have the following credentials:
- Will be a Ghana Bar-qualified lawyer of not less than 15 years standing.
- A Masters degree in a business discipline, or an LLM would be an advantage.
- Proven experience, with at least ten (10) years at a senior level within the public or private sector.
- A seasoned and dynamic professional who has effectively controlled the legal function and supervised several attorneys and other managers within a public or private sector entity with a strong corporate transactional bias.
- Highly detail-oriented and analytical in addressing legal questions.
- Ability to conduct high-level negotiations and strategic interface locally and internationally, with proven success at obtaining satisfying results.
- Competency in planning, strategizing, directing, guiding and leading a qualified team of lawyers in executing legal assignments.
- Smart quality assurance of proposals, reports, and official correspondence.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, communication and ICT skills.
Method of Application
CLOSING DATE : October 25, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED