Digital Content Officer at CDD-Ghana
Specific Duties to Be Performed:
- To begin with, Design digital media campaigns aligned with Organizational goals
- Secondly, Coordinate the creation of digital content (e.g., social media posts, website, blogs, press releases, and podcasts)
- Then, Manage end-to-end digital projects
- Also, Maintain a strong online Organizational voice through social media
- Moreover, Suggest and implement direct marketing methods to increase the Organization’s presence
- Furthermore, Monitor Return on Investment (ROI) and Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Additionally, Work with staff to accurately identify and share notable events and accomplishments
- Besides that, Assist with monitoring overall media coverage of the Center to ensure accurate representation and information
- More so, Assist with media previews ahead of significant projects and events
- Afterwards, Become an advocate for the Center in social media spaces, engaging in dialogue and answering questions as appropriate
- Thereafter, Educate our diverse audience about the mission, vision, projects, and activities
- Last but not least, Produce professional live events on social media
- Finally, Generate social media engagement to stretch the marketing budget
Desired Qualification (s):
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communication/Public Relations, Marketing or relevant field
- Additional qualification in web design or animation is a plus.
Previous Experience Desired:
- Two years of experience in a social media position
- Familiarity with media monitoring software such as Meltwater
Special Skills Required:
- Demonstrable experience managing social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and YouTube
- Ability to develop sharp and compelling copy across channels
- Up-to-date on communications and digital industry standards and trends.
- Ability to use social listening, measurement, and insights tools.
- Excellent command of the English language, both oral and written communication
- Analytical skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and time management
- Able to collect and analyze numerical and written data and verbal information to reach logical conclusions and ability to determine the time, place, and sequence of operations or actions required
- Must be interested in governance and democracy related issues
- Knowledge of statistics data aggregation and metrics
- Must be an independently self-motivated and team player
- Must have the ability to take constructive criticism and maintain a professional attitude.
- The ability to work in a very fast-paced environment and be willing to be on-call and work unusual times of day (early morning, after hours, holidays, weekends) will be required.
How to Apply for Digital Content Officer at CDD-Ghana
And also, Please indicate the position you are applying for in the subject of the email.
Please note that, only qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, May 25, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED