Diabetes Nurse Coach at mPharma
At mPharma, we start and end our day thinking about how we can enable patients to afford their medications. We’re a small but growing team of 350+ members, headquartered in Accra, Ghana, backed by mission-driven investors.
We’ve joined hands with third-party payers, drug manufacturers, and healthcare providers to develop products and services that directly reduce the costs of prescription drugs for patients. In only a few years, we’ve managed to provide low-cost, high-quality medicines to hundreds of thousands of patients across nine African countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia, Kenya, Uganda, Gabon, Malawi, Rwanda, Ethiopia).
mPharma is looking for a responsible and trustworthy nurse with exceptionally high work standards to join our Health Services team. You would be responsible for continuous client care and follow-ups under our various primary care initiatives.
- Firstly, Educating, coaching, and mentoring of patients under specific disease management programs, following a standardized yet personalized approach, with regular specified interactions to assist patients with adherence
- Secondly, Track all client progress and outcomes for appropriate follow-up.
- Thirdly, Submission of accurate weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports on all activities
- Moreover, Ensure test results are recorded following protocols and alerting providers about abnormal results.
- Additionally, Recording and submitting Adverse Event reports within a defined time period.
- Then, Liaise with other business/functional units to ensure all resources and requirements are met to ensure the smooth running of all programs.
- Also, Lead activities to increase client enrolment under disease management programs.
- More so, Ensure inventory is available and in good condition for all health services programs.
- Afterwards, Assist and support the unit in the implementation of other programs
- Finally, Perform other related duties as assigned by the Health Services Manager.
Our Ideal Candidate
- Exhibit enthusiasm to work with an early-stage start-up, commitment to helping mPharma grow, and passion for healthcare in Africa
- Possess a dynamic and energetic personality.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude that requires minimal supervision.
- Fluent English with excellent writing, verbal, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to pay attention to the minute details of a project or task.
- Flexibility – Ability to adapt easily to changing conditions and work responsibilities.
- Works effectively as a team member and promotes collaboration within and outside the immediate team.
- Multitasker and have the ability to work under pressure with little supervision.
- The ability to thrive in a matrix environment which requires working with multiple teams internally (this role will liaise with our Finance, Technical and Supply Chain teams)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing/Registered Nurse.
- Current Practicing License.
- At least 2+ years experience working in Primary care
How to Apply for Diabetes Nurse Coach at mPharma
Closing Date: 21st September 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED