Currently, we are looking for an ambitious and energetic Road Freight Manager (Saloodo) – Ghana to develop and grow the road freight forwarding business in support of the company’s business and growth plans.
Are you interested to Identify new opportunities to grow and expand the customer base, actively engage with customers to develop our business?
If this sounds like something you would like to do, please read on.
- Take full ownership of and drive all our road freight activities in Ghana leveraging our unique digital Saloodo! Platform.
- Develop plans to grow the road freight business in Ghana in a profitable manner and constantly monitor progress.
- Oversee, develop and manage all road freight operations.
- Identifying new opportunities to grow and expand the customer base, actively engage with customers to develop our business.
- Ensures that Saloodo! Provides consistent customer experience to carrier & shippers – considering local requirements as needed.
- Actively manage key stakeholders on various levels – Country Management, regional management, own team, shippers & carriers to drive the success of the Saloodo! Platform.
- Manage country teams who perform day to day responsibilities such as customer service, incident management or carrier review meetings.
- Analyze daily, weekly and monthly development of key KPIs.
- Establish regular carrier meetings and ensures that these are conducted for all key carriers.
- Ensure compliance with company/ local statutory obligations and legislation related to safety, health, security environment & quality.
Skills / Qualifications
The ideal candidate will be reporting into the Country Manager Ghana and will ideally have the following skills and attributes:
- At least 7 years of operational Road freight experience.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
- Management & leadership experience, ability to manage in matrix setup.
- Interest in digital solutions.
- Entrepreneurial mind-set.
- Open minded, willing & able to lean and try out new things.
- Excellent communication skills, able to engage with all levels of an organization.
- Ideally English, French & Arabic language skills.
- Good Knowledge of Road Freight market in Ghana.
- Strong change management skills.
- Ability to analyze and improve business processes.
- Project leadership and project management skills.
If this is something you would like to do, don’t hesitate and start your application.
- International and strong brand support with clear processes
- Flexible working hours with possibility of occasionally working from home upon agreement
- Possible further career development supported global internal training plan
- International company environment
Why join DHL Global Forwarding?
We are part of Deutsche Post DHL, the world’s leading logistics provider with operations in over 220 countries.
Visit our career site on the web at https://www.logistics.dhl/us-en/home/careers.html
Our TOP EMPLOYER prestigious certification attests to our best-in-class efforts to attract and retain talent by fostering a positive work environment and encouraging personal and professional development among employees.
The development of talented women in our organization will be a focus for us and an important part of our DGF Strategy 2025.
We Aspire To Become The Undisputed Leader In Our Industry, When People Think Of Forwarding; We Want Them To Think DGF Because We Have
- The largest global network with more than ~30,000 passionate employees
- The most efficient processes and fastest response times
- The best solutions and best customer service
Method of Application
Closing date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED