Devtraco Limited has been in existence in Ghana since 1993, as one of Ghana’s leading real estate companies. We commenced operations with the mission of being the number one real estate company in the country, providing exclusive community living, and striving to be the company with the most satisfied residents.
DEVTRACO Limited is the first and currently the only Ghanaian real estate developer to receive the CNBC International Residential Property Award, UK-Africa Region.
We pride ourselves as a company that provides a wide range of products and services to its clientele. These varied choices include real estate developments, building contractors, estate management services, rentals, and the sale of serviced plots.
At Devtraco, we are committed to providing quality housing solutions to our customers through our professional staff and state-of-the-art building technology. Our twenty-five (25) years of experience in the provision of building and housing needs has helped us understand client needs and aided our quest to provide tailor-made solutions to them.
We are recruiting for two positions:
- Check the contractor’s setting out and supervise construction works;
- Assess the adequacy of labor provided by the contractor and his method of work in relation to the required rate of progress and, when necessary, take appropriate action in order to expedite progress;
- Assess the adequacy of materials to be provided to [sub]contractors and monitor the proper and efficient use of materials on-site;
- Ensure that measurement of all works are taken for the determination of quantities;
- Be present when construction materials are delivered;
- Keep a daily record of materials, labor, and equipment associated with the works and their movement Ensure compliance to the instruction given by the Project Director and other professionals of the team to the [sub]contractor;
- Report to the construction managers and other professionals any defect in the quality of [sub]contractor’s work and give feedback to the [sub]contractor for rectification;
- Supervise and ensure that quality control measures for the works are complied with;
- Prepare construction progress report and other periodic reports;
- Ensure proper health, safety, and environmental practices are adhered to.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
DEADLINE: Friday 18th FEBRUARY, 2022.
Only shortlisted will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE