Deputy Director of Operations at University of Ghana Medical Centre
The University of Ghana Medical Centre invites job applications from suitably qualified candidates for the position of DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS
- Master’s Degree in Health Service Administration/ Public Administration/ Health Management, Planning, and Policy/ General Management or related field.
- Must have eight (8) years of working experience with at least five (5) years post-Master’s degree relevant working experience at the senior level.
- Evidence of leadership and continuous professional development and training in management.
- Member of a relevant Professional Body is an added advantage.
SALARY: SINGLE SPINE SALARY LEVEL FOR DEPUTY DIRECTOR WITHIN THE MINISTRY OF HEALTH
How to Apply for Deputy Director of Operations at University of Ghana Medical Centre
Please send your CV, Application Letter with copies of your Certificates to: The Director of Human Resources, GA-337-6980 University of Ghana Medical Centre, Legon OR Email: email@example.com
Please indicate the job reference in the application, and on the envelope if submitting via hand delivery or postal.
Applications should reach us by FRIDAY, APRIL 28, 2023.
Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED