DECLARATION OF WEDNESDAY AS A PUBLIC HOLIDAY
The general public is hereby informed that Wednesday, 21st September 2022 which marks Kwame Nkrumah Memorial Day, is a Statutory Public Holiday and should be observed as such throughout the country.
AMBROSE DERY (MP)
MINISTER FOR THE INTERIOR
About Ministry of The Interior
“A world-class Ministry with well-defined operational internal security systems”.
The MINTER exists to ensure internal security, and a stable and peaceful environment for sustainable national development through the initiation, formulation, monitoring, and evaluation of policies, regulations, and programs relating to the protection of life and property; disaster prevention and mitigation; immigration, crime control, prevention, and detection; safe custody, reformation, and rehabilitation of prisoners.
We believe and are committed to being responsive, reliable, resourceful, impartial, innovative, client-focused, gender-sensitive, and disciplined in the delivery of excellent and cost-effective policies, programs and services to the nation.
For more local news, CLICK HERE
- Cape Coast High Court cancels 2020 Assin North parliamentary election results
- Gunshots in Bawku again as police worried residents reluctant to volunteer info
- Deadly Weekend: Groom crashes to death on way to wedding
- Jealous groom beats male wedding guest for tightly hugging his bride (Video)
- Drink water if you can’t afford the new prices of alcohol – GIHOC Boss tells Ghanaians
- Gov’t extends deadline for SIM card re-registration
- Ho: 12 Commercial sex workers arrested
- Video evidence of street robbery at Adenta SSNIT Flat area
- Regularly monitor your bank account balances; report any suspicious transactions – BoG urges
- Ghanaians Face Punishing New Levy On Electronic Payments
- E LEVY CHARGES ON MOBILE MONEY IN GHANA 2022
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED