Key Responsibilities, the responsibilities/duties shall include but are not limited to the following:
- To recover the Bank’s overdue loans To keep track of assigned accounts to identify outstanding debts
- To plan the course of action to recover outstanding repayment
- To locate and contact debtors to enquire of their repayment status to pay their outstanding loans. as they fall due
- Alert supervisors of debtors unwilling or unable to pay when necessary
Minimum Requirements: Education and Experience:
- Applicant must possess DBS in Accounting.
- Marketing or the equivalent.
- Applicants must demonstrate a high level of integrity, competence, and confidentiality.
REQUIRED SKILLS OR EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience as a debt collector
- Experience in working within targets and short deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess negotiation and persuasion skills
HOW TO APPLY
Interested persons below age thirty (30) should send a covering letter and CV to the address below:
The General Manager, Anum Rural Bank Ltd,
P. O. Box 15
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
Closing date: Ten (10) days from the date of the publication. That is 23rd December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED