De Youngster’s International School Invites Job Applications
De Youngster’s International School is seeking to recruit qualified, experienced and professional persons to fill the following vacant positions:
- Developing and issuing educational content including notes, tests, and assignments.
- Supervising classes to ensure all students are learning in a safe and productive environment.
- Organizing supplies and resources for lectures and presentations.
- Delivering personalized instruction to each student by encouraging interactive learning.
- Conducting individual and group counseling sessions to advise and assist students with academic and vocational development.
- Evaluating students’ attributes and assisting them in realizing their objectives.
- Developing and implementing counseling strategies with contemporary methods of mentoring.
- Identifying behavioral problems and acting appropriately to remedy the situation.
- Paying attention to societal and cultural differences in all student matters.
How to Apply for this De Youngster’s International School Job
Interested candidates should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED