DCI Microfinance Limited was incorporated in November 2011 and provisionally licensed by the Bank of Ghana in April 2012.
DCI Microfinance Limited obtained a final license in October 2012 to conduct business as a Deposit Taking Microfinance Company.
The Company has its Head Office at Asylum Down.
The management of the company consists of persons with over 20 years combined experience obtained at all levels in the Banking industry in Ghana and abroad.
In view of this background, our approach to services is driven largely by our ability to obtain a clear understanding of specific needs of Small and Medium Scale Enterprises and provide financial services beneficial to their needs.
We develop knowledge about our client’s business, thus making our support valued by its relevance and insight.
Our familiarity with local business, culture, politics and legal climate provides us an edge in the range of services we offer.
Purpose of the Role
- Provide dedicated relationship management to a portfolio of cherished customers.
- To enhance business development by meeting sales and service targets.
- To provide expert support and advice to Internal and External customers.
- Responsible for selling the company’s loan and investment products
- Facilitate calls to prospective leads, schedule and follow through on calls with leads and current customers
- Responsible for providing your customers with essential information and advice, enabling them to achieve their business and personal objectives by offering time saving and added value solutions and service.
- Proactively identify and respond to servicing opportunities for your portfolio of customers.
- Successfully manage the resolution of all non-routine queries and complaints for your portfolio of customers.
- Liaise with the Credit Risk Department in relation to customer’s borrowing requests, account monitoring and maintenance.
- Seek to consistently deliver excellent Customer Service to your portfolio of customers.
Personal Attributes and Skills
- Curious – Always trying to understand, new products or processes and systems.
- Accountable – Taking responsibility and using available channels to explain and defend decisions and actions.
- Detail Driven – Must understand the importance of rigor and discipline.
- Adventurous – Must be willing to accept risk and venture into new territories.
- Self Confident – Must be assertive and recognize personal abilities, qualities and judgments.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Numerical and analytical skills
- Writing skills
- Presentation skills
- A bachelor’s degree.
- At least two (2) years working experience in a similar role
How to Apply
Interested and suitable applicants are to forward their detailed curriculum vitae (CV) and application letter to email@example.com
Closing Date: 10th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED