For immediate release:
THE NEW PATRIOTIC PARTY
(COMMUNICATION DIRECTORATE DBI)
The attention of the Communication Directorate of the New Patriotic Party in the Daffiama/Bussie/Issa Constituency has been drawn to a release by the opposition NDC Communication Bureau in the Constituency.
In the release, they sought to create the following erroneous, baseless, and mischievous impressions.
1. They alleged that NPP Patriots have been bussing non-constituents to some registration centers to register in the ongoing compilation of the new voter’s register. We want to state explicitly and emphatically that, it is totally a fabrication of their own imaginations and should not be taken seriously but with utter disdain. The party in the constituency has not bussed or sanctioned bussing of non-constituents to any registration center in the Constituency for registration.
The alleged bussing was triggered by one Eliasu, who claims to be the chairman of NDP in the region, a party that was formed from the NDC. Therefore, one will not be wrong to say, the NDC is the party that may have sanctioned this said bussing of non-constituents to shortchange the people’s choice.
They better direct their frustrations to train their agents at the registration centers to do what is expected of them and stop the frivolous and unguided allegations.
We believe that the unprecedented development executed by the NPP government is what will win the election for His Excellency Nana Addo Danquah Akuffo Addo and the Hon. Nadi Imoro Sanda, DCE, and Parliamentary Candidate for the NPP.
2. On the issue of some persons alleged to be residents in Wa who came to Kparidabuo to register, the NPP knows nothing about it. If they think because our agent did not confront those people, therefore we know about them, that deduction can only be said to be ridiculous and frivolous. We know that any qualified Ghanaian who meets the registration requirements should be allowed to go through the process and get the ID card.
The decision of the EC panel on the said issue, never implicated NPP as the people behind the act. We want to state emphatically that, the NPP is focused and would not direct much energy to baseless allegations and outright conjecture.
3. They also alleged that, the Hon. DCE cum parliamentary candidate attempted to bribe the agent of the NDC to withdraw the petition against those people. This is laughable and only known to be one of their usual lies and propaganda.
Hon. Nadi Imoro Sanda is decerning to involve in such acts that can tarnish his image. His track record in the developmental agenda of the Constituency speaks volumes of him. It is a total fallacy and part of empty trash that should be thrown to the dogs.
4. The allegation that one Ahmed Eliasu served as an agent for the parliamentary candidate to share money to those people, shows how contradictory their release is, the question is, is Ahmed the self-acclaimed NDP Chairman, the NPP or the Parliamentary candidate? Obviously, this allegation is absurd and not different from their previous missing ambulance allegation.
5. Indeed, we agree with their fifth point. The constituents of DBI are very discerning and well informed. To this end, Hon Sanda will not rely on any supposed non-constituents for electoral victory. The constituents of DBI, who’s life and welfare he has enhanced through his development projects and policies, are those who will crown him as MP on December 7th.
6. Everyone can see total desperation in the face of the failed MP seeking to represent the people again and his paid babies with sharp teeth who take Insults and mere allegations as part of their body politics.
7. The security situation has been peaceful before, during, and will be peaceful after the voter registration exercise.
Another lame allegation churned out by the communication team of the NDC is that we (NPP) are sending minors to the registration centers to register. This is infantile and must be treated with the contempt it deserves. CI 126 categorically spelled out who qualifies to register. Therefore, if the NDC feels that, any person or group of persons, do not qualify under CI 126, the ideal remedy is to resort to the challenge process. CI 126, does not say, one should resort to baseless accusations or violent means to register their displeasure regarding this ongoing process.
Issued by the communication Directorate
Dassah Francis, Communication Officer (0543304959)
Felix N Team member 0246159671
Ali Bakyor, Constituency Research, and Elections Officer (02433116569)
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED