Specific Duties and Responsibilities:
The successful applicants will be required to perform the following duties among others in the Information and Communication Technology Division (ICTD).
- Prepare source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Maintain data antly requirement by following data program and procedures and reporting needed changes
- Secure information by completing database backups.
- Key to disk all detective scannable source documents or source input documents not using OMR technology
- Assist in query tracing
Applicants must possess a minimum of WASSCE/SSSCE/ GBCE/GCE Ordinary Level with credits in at least five (5) subjects, including English language and Mathematics.
Applicants must have at least one (1) year of relevant post-qualification experience in a reputable organization.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A good understanding of data confidentiality issues
- Ability work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as prart of a team
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software packages.
Applicants must not be more than thirte (30) years of age at the time of applying.
NOTE: All applicants must be physically and medically fit and of good character
The salary and conditions of service are highly competitive
Mode of application
Interacted Applicants may apply from the Council’s website at the following address:
The deadline for submission of applications is Wednesday, 24th December 2021.
Please Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED