Esoko is looking for enthusiastic and resourceful software engineers who are passionate about building great products, someone who loves being part of a team, and thinks customer experience.
About The Job
- Work in an agile cross-functional team with other frontend engineers, backend engineers, and product designers.
- Develop and improve our Data Collection Platform and Analytics Platform
- Mentor other team members through pair programming, code reviews, and ad-hoc assistance.
- Collaborate with engineers across the department to identify and build on improvements to our processes and systems.
- 3+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with Sass, Less and/or CSS Modules
- Experience with Webpack
- Ability to build and improve a REST/JSON API client
- Ability to debug API responses
- Write high-performance, reusable code for UI components
- Experience with type checking solutions (e.g. Flow, TypeScript)
- Experience with testing frameworks
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Esoko actively promotes diversity, creativity, and professionalism in the workplace. To learn more about the position and the company.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED