CYPRUS 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
Anyone from outside Cyprus who wants to reside there must first obtain a Cyprus resident permit. Foreign nationals must have a resident permit from Cyprus to stay there for an extended period. Depending on your reason for traveling, like a student visa or a work visa, you must first obtain an entry visa before applying for a resident permit.
BENEFITS OF CYPRUS RESIDENCE PERMITS
Similar rights to Cypriot citizens are granted to the holder of a Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit, including:
- First and foremost, unrestricted access to job and self-employment opportunities
- Secondly, the ability to roam about freely on EU territory
- Also, social protection and aid are available.
- Additionally, receiving tax advantages
TYPES OF CYPRUS RESIDENCY PERMITS
When you arrive in Cyprus, you must apply for a residence permit after obtaining the necessary documentation from your place of residence. Cyprus offers two different kinds of resident permits:
- Firstly, Permit for Temporary Residency in Cyprus
- Secondly, Permit for Permanent Residence in Cyprus
- Also, Immigration Permits for Cyprus
Permit for Temporary Residency in Cyprus
The following explanations are typically given for the Cyprus temporary residence permit:
- First and foremost, to work
- Also, learning
- Last but not least, to reunite families
CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCE APPLICATION PROCESS
Within seven days after you arrive in Cyprus, you must apply for a temporary residence permit in Cyprus at:
- If you’ll be residing in the Nicosia District, contact the Civil Registry and Migration Department.
- Also, if you will be residing in another District, tell the immigration unit in your district.
You must, however, submit your application to the Civil Registry and Migration Department’s headquarters office if you’re requesting a Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit or an Immigration Permit.
To find out how to contact them and schedule an appointment, you should go to the Civil Registry and Migration Department’s website.
CYPRUS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VALIDITY
The Cyprus Permanent Residence Permit can be extended up to five more years before it expires.
CYPRUS PERMANENT PROCESSING TIME
Cyprus Issues Residence Permits:
- Most importantly, if applying for a job: within four months
- Also, within three months for academic purposes
- Additionally, to reunite families, allow nine months.
- Lastly, within a year for permanent residency (two months via the fast-track option)
Depending on what type of residence permit you obtain, there may be different requirements for your application. The essential requirements, however, are a passport, a request form, identity photos, travel insurance, a certificate of lodging, proof of financial means, and the dates of travel.
You can apply for Cypriot citizenship as a foreigner without family ties to Cyprus once you have been in Cyprus for at least seven out of ten years and:
- First and foremost, must be older than 21 years old.
- Secondly, void of any criminal history.
- Lastly, spent the entire year before the application continuously residing in Cyprus.
For a comprehensive explanation of Permanent Residence Permits for everyone, go to NewsNowGh.com.
- US STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- UK STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- AUSTRALIA STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
- GERMANY STUDENT VISA REQUIREMENTS, ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA, AND THE APPLICATION STEPS
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED