This role will entail developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job will be to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction. The Customer Service Associate will also provide technical support to customers with the goal to keep customers satisfied with mPharma products and to streamline internal customer-facing processes
- Serving as mPharma’s main point of contact for our VMI and Key Accounts teams by supporting them to resolve all customer issues.
- Support our customer phasing teams to successfully resolve all customer complaints, queries, and enquiries to their satisfaction.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Assist the customer in phasing teams in researching and resolving customers’ issues with detail, grace, and efficiency.
- Knowing the company’s products and providing existing customers with technical and product support.
- Support the creation and implementation of procedures that optimize the customer experience.
- Identifying and finding solutions to potential operational issues such as the delivery of drugs, invoice and delivery note creation, etc..
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication.
- Interface with other supply chain departments-Procurement & Distribution to ensure all orders are fully serviced within agreed timelines.
- Attend team meetings and ensure participation in daily operational review meetings.
- Assist with drug mapping for providers
Our Ideal Candidate
- Fluent English with excellent writing, analytical and organizational skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel.
- Experience in the health domain either working with multinational pharmaceutical companies, clinician settings, or other healthcare services.
- Strong interpersonal skills to network with new people and develop business relationships.
- Experience working in multinational companies with teams located in other countries is an advantage.
- A self-starter who can multitask while consistently producing high-quality deliverables for a diverse set of concurrent initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry, Pharmacy or HND Dispensing Technology.
- 2+ years of professional experience in customer service in a healthcare setting (including internships).
- Spotless business and personal background.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical sector is highly desired.
- Experience building Enterprise Marketing and products highly desired.
This position reports to the Customer Service Lead.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your current CV and cover letter describing why you are interested in working with mPharma and how you would make a good addition to our team to [email protected] using the following subject line: “Customer Service Junior Associate, Ghana – (insert Your Name)”. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
CLOSING DATE: Ongoing
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
Subscribe to Blog via Email