Cuppa Cappuccino Invites Job Applications
Job title: Executive Assistant
We need someone to help our CEO with his or her work.
- Putting together financial statements, reports, memos, letters, invoices, and other documents.
- Taking messages or answering the phone and putting calls through to the right person.
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks.
- Putting away and getting records, documents, and reports for a business.
- Researching and gathering data to prepare documents for boards of directors, committees, and executives to look over and present.
Qualifications and Experience
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in business or administration.
- Marketing knowledge or experience is a plus.
- Applicants should have a good understanding of technology and how to manage social media.
How to Apply for this Cuppa Cappuccino Job
Those who are interested should send their CVs to: email@example.com
Deadline: February 22, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Totalenergies Marketing Ghana Job Opportunities
- Secondly, RecTrain Services Limited Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, Exciting Career Opportunity at World Vision
- Moreover, Food and Agriculture Organization Latest Job Postings
- Additionally, Job Vacancy at JSI Research & Training Institute
- Then, Job Opportunity at AutoShack Ghana
- Also, Catholic Relief Services Latest Job Posting
- More so, Employment Advertisement at Glovo
- Afterwards, Job Vacancies Available at The Haven Hotel
- Finally, Beacon International School Job Opportunities
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED