- Company: Cummins Inc
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Healthcare Jobs in Ghana
We are looking for a talented Health, Safety and Environment Manager to join our team specializing in Health And Safety for our Distribution Business Segment in Accra , Ghana/your remote home office.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop Manage and Implement the HSE Strategy for Cummins Operations within Ghana
- Manage the HSE legal compliance issues Ghana, Keep abreast of all statutory requirements with regard to health and safety as they may affect the Company, review such requirements and advise all personnel on the Company’s commitments.
- Promotes an HSE culture within Ghana through training programs and leadership,
- Develop and manage Ghana Safety and Environment systems ISO 14001 and ISO 45001. Ensure HSEMS is up to date and compliant with both ISO Standards.
- Assemble and bring to the attention of those concerned any items of legislation and/or customer requirements regarding health and safety, and report to the General Managers on these matters on a regular basis.
- Coach and develop site team members on HSE related matters and implement HSE risk controls on all Ghana sites
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- H&S degree
- Incident investigation
- ISO45001 Auditors and ISO14001 Auditors certificate
Method of Application
Closing Date : 17 March. 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED