Credit Union in Kumasi is seeking competent people to apply for the positions of:
- Evaluating the creditworthiness of potential customers.
- Creating credit scoring models for risk assessments.
- Approving and rejecting loans based on available data.
- Calculating and setting loan interest rates.
- Negotiating the terms of the loan with new clients.
- Ensuring all loans and lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Maintaining records of all company loans.
- Monitoring loan payments and bad debts.
- Reviewing and updating the company’s credit policy.
- Plan, organize and execute financial tasks and projects of the organization.
- Make estimates of funds required for the short and long-term financial objectives of the organization.
- Complete financial reports, lead the month-end closing process, and conduct monthly financial forecasts.
- Develop and implement plans for budgeting, forecasting, and reporting.
- Achieve a proper mix of equity and debt to minimize cost and maximize operational profit.
- Strategize on fund procurement through banks and other financial institutions.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
All applications must be submitted not later than 30th June, 2022
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- Education Development Center (EDC) Invites Job Applications
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED