A well-established financial institution in Kumasi, Ashanti Region is searching for competent, result-oriented and energetic personnel to join its team as a CREDIT OFFICERS at Financial Institution
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sell loan products to existing and potential customers of the bank
- Identify and screen customers for loan
- Offer loan advisory services to customers
- Recruit, select, and orient new clients to the lending policies and procedures
- Process loan applications, conduct loan appraisal, monitoring and recovery
- Achieve loan targets
- Achieve customer growth target
- Ensure quality loan portfolio
- Facilitate the valuation of collaterals
- Ensure adequate loan documentations
- Prepare and submit regulatory reports within timelines
- The ideal candidate should be a self-motivator, have good sense of judgment, negotiation and persuasion skills.
- The person must demonstrate knowledge in credit regulations and credit procedures, must have attention to details and strong report writing skills.
- The person must be knowledgeable in Microsoft word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- The academic qualification required is a minimum of first degree or its equivalent qualification with at least 3years working experience in a related industry. The ideal candidate should not be more than 35years.
HOW TO APPLY
Application letter, detailed CV and a cover letter should be sent to email@example.com
NOTE: Indicate the job code as the subject.
CLOSING DATE: 20th July, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED