FiClub Ghana seeks for the immediate placement for the role of a creative designer.
You will collaborate with internal teams to deliver on all our design needs.
You must have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience in creative design. You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Lead on all design briefs
- Produce design concepts
- Assist with prototype development
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs to meet the business’ needs
- Test graphics across various media
- Design interfaces for iOS and android applications
- Working closely with front-end developers to ensure all design requirements are met.
- Maintain design consistency via the use of style guidelines among others.
- Iterating mobile app’s UI based on market feedback
- Staying up to date with UI/UX trends and incorporating them where applicable.
- Proven graphic design experience
- Degree in design, fine arts or related field
- Portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Good understanding of design software tools such as Photoshop, Illustrator among others
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong team player who can collaborate effectively with different stakeholders.
Method Of Application
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED