Creative Associates International Ongoing Jobs
Deputy Chief of Party – Operations and Administration
Creative Associates International is a fast-growing, social impact company that specializes in the areas of education, economic growth, democratic transitions and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, this global development organization has a field presence in more than 25 countries and a strong client portfolio of that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department. Since its founding in 1977 by four enterprising women, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
Creative Associates is seeking a Deputy Chief of Party – Operations and Administration (DCOP Operations) for an anticipated USAID-funded project that seeks to strengthen accountability policies, systems and responsiveness of the Ministry of Education (MOE), Ghana Education Services (GES) and schools (School Management Committees and head teachers) for improved primary education service delivery and learning outcomes. This project will work with the MOE and its agencies at the central, sub-national and local levels throughout the country, and may include the following focal areas: monitoring and supervision, national assessments, school inspection, education management information system (EMIS), and community engagement.
The DCOP Operations makes operation decisions and manages the various technical components of the program including sub-awards, procurement, logistics and distribution, compliance, and overall project administration. The DCOP Operations works closely with the Chief of Party, other program team members and external stakeholders to ensure the program achieves results.
This position reports to the Chief of Party (COP).
- To begin with, Oversee all program operations, including administration, human resources, procurement and logistics, IT, and communications;
- Secondly, Coordinate the day-to-day management of operational staff in all project offices;
- Thirdly, Support COP in providing overall management and operational oversight to the program;
- Furthermore, Ensure the timely preparation of required reports and deliverables, including annual workplans, quarterly, annual, and financial reports in accordance with USAID guidelines;
- Moreover, Facilitate knowledge management, communications, and information flow for program implementation;
- Additionally, Travel to field locations as necessary and provide oversight to field office systems and processes.
- Then, Manage, train, and mentor key team members in the areas of administration, logistics and human resources.
- Also, Review and approve the operational close-out of program activities, and verify documentation and information is complete.
- Afterwards, Ensure project activities are meeting client expectations and that project results and accomplishments are disseminated appropriately; and
- Finally, Assist in the identification, recruitment, and management of consultants, and subcontractors/ sub-awardees.
- Minimum of a master’s degree or equivalent in management, or a related social science field or bachelor’s degree and at least 10 years of relevant USAID project management experience;
- At least eight (8) years of experience in relevant management, supervisory, technical experience working with programs that are of a similar scope and scale to this project is required;
- At least four (4) years of experience working on education, youth, and/or systems strengthening programming within Ghana is highly desired;
- Demonstrated communications and interpersonal skills and experience in managing team of 10+ people and ability to mentor staff;
- Experience in Sub-Saharan Africa, preferably in Ghana;
- Professionally proficient and fluent in written and spoken English.
- Local nationals are strongly encouraged to apply.
About Creative Associates International
Creative Associates International is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity for all employees. We consider all applicants for employment without attention to race, color, creed, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. EOE/AA. VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
How to Apply for this Creative Associates International Ongoing Jobs
Closing Date: 31st May 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED