Creative Associates International Job Openings
Creative Associates International (Creative) is a fast-growing, social impact company that specializes in the areas of education, economic growth, democratic transitions, and stabilization in post-conflict environments. Based in Chevy Chase, Maryland, this global development organization has a field presence is more than 25 countries and a strong client portfolio of that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department. Since its founding in 1977 by four enterprising women, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
OTI’s Littorals Regional Initiative (LRI) program is able to provide support to local counterparts across specific West African coastal states to withstand the increasing pressures of VEOs by addressing instability factors including: localized conflict, ethno-religious marginalization, lack of understanding of the VEO threat, local grievances against governance structures, and weak social cohesion. LRI complements the broader USAID presence in the region by providing short-term, targeted programming that reduces windows for VEO expansion and helps national governments and local communities build prevention capacity.
Creative is seeking a Senior Grants Manager to serve as the principal point of contact and Manager for Grant Administration. S/he will be responsible to ensure effective and efficient management of grants administration and to ensure flexible, innovative, and rapid-response mechanisms are designed to target key zones. S/he will also ensure that the Grant Management and administration function is always in compliance with Creative and USAID’s policies and procedures; and will work towards capacity building of the recipients as well as the other staff members in the area of grants management.
The Senior Grants Manager reports to the Chief of Party (COP) and supervises the Grants Officer. S/he provides technical oversight to the field-based Grants Officer.
Primary responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- To begin with, Provides oversight and management of grants staff and grants program.
- Secondly, Organizes and coordinates organizational staffing structure and workflow of grants staff activities and administration.
- Thirdly, Update and maintain grants files in OTI Anywhere, on Creative’s SharePoint, and generate weekly internal grants reports.
- Then, Issues and reviews relevant information pertaining to grants clearances using the Activity Cycle Flow Chart.
- Also, Responsible for ensuring quality control and the integrity of the data in Creative’s online grants database and ensures that the data in the system is always up to date.
- Furthermore, Responsible for ensuring compliance with Creative’s grants policies as detailed in the Field Manual and the program’s Activity Manual Addendum (Grants Manual).
- Moreover, Coordinate closely with program staff to ensure timely administration and monitoring of grant agreements.
- More so, Coordinate with finance, procurement, and program staff to facilitate grantee kick-off meeting, monitoring and closeout of grant activities.
- Besides that, Provide guidance and interpretation for program staff as well as grantees of Creative’s grants policies and procedures and USG regulation.
- Additionally, Manage the grants and direct implementation pipeline.
- Again, Manage the financial commitments, spending, and deobligations of the activities pool and all program fund sources.
- Most importantly, Ensure that grant master files are always up-to-date and ready for audit.
- Afterwards, Lead the grants management team to serve as a central point of grant activity coordination and facilitation.
- Not just that but also, Provide support to technical units on grants compliance and the online grants database.
- Last but not least, Prepares and provides training in grants compliance to program staff.
- Finally, Other duties as required from the Chief of Party.
- Bachelor’s degree or professional accounting/financial qualification is required.
- Must have at least 8 years of general work experience and 5+ years of specific experience related to the required position. Must have at least 4+ years of direct supervisory experience.
- Must have previous USAID grants management experience.
- Competence in computers and using financial software.
- Understanding of budget and cost control management.
- Excellent written and spoken English skills.
- French language proficiency is highly desired.
- Must have existing work authorization for Ghana.
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date : 17th June. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED