Country Director at Center for Achievement
Center for Achievement is a non-government organization (NGO) in Ho, Ghana, that focuses on education. Its goal is to help young people become socially responsible citizens and leaders in their communities. Through our programs, we want to improve the lives of young people in the Volta region and give them more opportunities. We also help with community development projects. Our job is to give young people the tools they need to deal with the challenges of life, have good values, and do what they can to help other people.
Community programs and projects at CFA give Path to Success students and student-interns a chance to get real-world work experience and feel good about helping other people.
The Country Director is in charge of all Center for Achievement (CFA) programs, fundraising, and strategic planning. CFA programs and projects include leadership development through the Path to Success program, which includes internships, sponsorship, scholarships, educational, and community outreach programs.
Reports to the Executive Director and the Board of Directors
- Manages the Program Coordinator, the Financial Assistant, the Educational Project Officer, and the Office Manager.
- Is in charge of: Volunteers, Path students, and organization members. Programs and activities that the organization takes part in.
- Is in charge of planning, organizing, and leading the organization’s programs and operations.
- Makes and uses consistent inventory and cost accounting policies, procedures, and operational reporting/metrics.
- Keeps an eye on how the organization is doing and tells the board of directors about it.
- Oversees the creation of financial models that are based on operations.
- Coordinates and leads the program’s annual budget reviews, monthly and quarterly reviews, and periodic planning and forecast updates.
- Makes sure that local programs are always good, that they are evaluated carefully, and that the quality of finance and administration, fundraising, communications, and systems is consistent.
- Suggests timelines and resources needed to reach the strategic goals.
- Keeps and helps build a strong board of directors; gets the board more involved with the strategic direction of ongoing programs.
- Leads, coaches, helps CFA grow, and keeps them around.
- Makes sure there are good ways to track scaling progress and that program parts are regularly evaluated so that successes can be measured and shared with the board, funders, and other stakeholders.
- Makes sure the community has the right partnerships and collaborations, and gives the Board feedback on how these partnerships and collaborations are working.
- Takes care of and builds the CFA Path Program and the Mentorship Program, which help PATH students improve their leadership, personal, and professional skills.
- Leads and manages the work of program teams to make sure that all departments get the help they need.
- Keeps qualified, diverse staff and volunteers by giving them career coaching, opportunities for growth, and personal development.
- Represents the team and leads it based on the CFA Core Values.
- Makes sure that staff is managed well by using effective performance management models to get the most work done.
Fundraising and Getting the Word Out:
- Increases local ways to make money and raise money to pay for current program operations and regional growth.
- Uses presence and relationships outside the company to find new opportunities.
- Makes analyses that are accurate and on time that show the results of fundraising, any differences, and performance trends.
- Makes sure that the connections between services and funding are strong enough to meet or beat strategic goals and objectives.
- Plans the national fundraising strategy to increase fundraising in the country.
- Builds relationships with funders, political leaders, and community leaders in order to help the organization grow in new markets.
- Makes sure the online presence strategy is carried out and that the CFA brand is good.
- Increase the organization’s presence both locally and internationally, and share the results of the programs with a focus on the successes of the local ones. This will put the organization in a better position to get resources.
- Experience with successful resource development, fundraising, and giving.
- High level communication skills, including experience communicating effectively across cultures and with different audiences, both orally and in writing
- A solid understanding of accounting, budgeting, managing money, and raising money.
- A lot of experience leading the process of strategic planning that goes on all the time.
- A lot of experience with public speaking and working with the public.
- Able to respect differences in gender, culture, and race
- Aware of the situation, local factors that lead to conflict and division, and power differences
Qualification Required & Experience
- Shows that he or she can lead and manage.
- Is able to multi-task
- Takes the lead
- Works independently
- Can think of creative ways to solve problems.
- Works well with others
Qualifications and Experience
The best candidate must have at least a Master’s degree in Development Management, Project Management, MBA, or a related field and at least 7 years of experience in senior management of non-profits.
Type of job: Two-year contract that could be renewed based on how well it’s done.
Location: Ho, Volta Region
How to Apply for Country Director at Center for Achievement
To apply, send your letter of motivation and resume to: CFA@pagusafrica.org before 10 April 2023. The applications will be sorted and looked at as they come in.
Closing Date: April 10, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED