Counterpart International Invites Job Applications
Call for Gahaian Experts in Governance – Ghana
Counterpart International is currently seeking to identify a braid range of local experts to fulfill the needs for the anticipated Ghana Accountability Activity (GAA) opportunity. GAA, a five year project, will address low levels of public sector accountability that are undermining the responsiveness of government to citizen priorities as well as governmental integrity.
Specifically, the Activity will focus on problems at the root of the accountability challenges, including citizen’s lack of capacity to demand responsive service delivery and government and service providers shortfalls in transparency, adherence to performance standards, capabilities to engage civil society. The Activity will also address the lack of clarity in respective roles and responsibilities and the tendency to over-rely on political considerations rather than evidence-based data for decision making related to service delivery. The activity will promote constructive behaviors against the following three objectives:
- Objective 1: Citizens Demand Responsive Service Delivery:
- Objective 2: Government Manages Policy Implementation for Efficient Service Delivery:
- Then, Objective 3: Local Public Service Providers Adhere to Quality Standards
Positions covered under this call maybe full or part time.
Main Areas of Expertise:
- To begin with, Citizen engagement and participation in local affairs
- Then, Social accountability tools and methodologies
- Also, Local governance and decentralization
- Moreover, Institutional capacity development for civil society and/or public organizations.
- Additionally, Political Economy Analysis/Governance research
- Most importantly, Gender and social inclusion
- Last but not least, ICT for development
- Finally, Sectoral expertise focused on front line service delivery in health, education, WASH and natural resource management
- Advanced or undergraduate degrees in a Public Administration, International Development, Social Sciences, statistical sciences, Political Science, Economics or other related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in international development;
- Minimum of 3 years working in at least on of the categories of expertise described in this call.
- Experience working on USAID-funded programs;
- Prior experience with governance programs;
- Previous experience working in Ghana and/or the West Africa region is highly desired;
- Experience working effectively with government officials, non-governmental partners, and USAID and/or other donors;
- Lastly, Experience working with diverse staff.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English required;
How to Apply for the Counterpart International Job
Closing Date: 19th July 2022
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED