Coscharis Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
Job Title: IT OFFICER
Responsibilities and Roles
- In charge of IT infrastructure.
- Put in place security protocols.
- Upkeep of hardware and software.
- Performance Upkeep of the network.
- Assist users with desktop assistance.
- Backup of data.
- Keeps abreast of advances in computing technology and proposes updates or modifications as needed.
Required Qualifications or Experience
- Qualification for Network Administrator + Hardware Technician (A+ and N+) Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Tally will be advantageous.
- Four (4) years of experience in networking and hardware.
- The ability to configure and administer network servers and routers is required.
How to Apply for this Coscharis Ghana Limited Job
Send Updated curriculum vitae and cover letters with references should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Before beginning work, the successful candidate will be subjected to a police background check.
Closing Date: The deadline for application submission is Friday, September 22nd, 2023.
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED