CORPORATE RELATIONSHIP MANAGER
Under the Supervision of the Head, Corporate Banking, the successful candidate(s) will be required to undertake the following:
• Generate revenue to meet targets for the various assigned products of the Bank (which shall include cash management, trade sales, treasury sales, deposits income, debt products income and net interest income on lending and advances)
• Manage to ensure that majority of borrowing
customers in the portfolio are operating accounts with a more than double turnover of credit facility:
Responsible for effective management of any watch-listed accounts
Responsible for effective management of any watch-listed accounts or impairment in their portfolio
Achieve a full Know Your Customer (KYC) compliance for all customer accounts within portfolio
• Conduct regular (weekly) client visits backed by documented call reports on customer file which are to be shared with product and credit partners with actionable, time-bound follow-ups.
• Monitor customer accounts to ensure regulatory compliance for all clients and transactions
Monitor customer accounts to ensure full compliance with documentation, policies, perfection of security in line with terms of credit
sanctions prior to disbursement of credit facilities
•Be familiar with Microsoft Office suites – Word,
Excel and Powerpoint
Qualifications required for this role
• Minimum of good first degree from a recognised Institution. A second degree plus a professional qualification in Marketing will be an added advantage
• Equivalent professional qualification plus ACB or equivalent.
A minimum of five (5) years working experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified with previous banking experience in a financial/sales/marketing environment) in a client
• Good presentation and negotiation skills
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of local target market profiles
HOW TO APPLY
All interested applicants are required to submit their application and curriculum vitae clearly indicating the interested role to: [email protected]
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than Wednesday, September 23, 2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED