- Company: Presbyterian College of Education
- Location: Ghana
- State: Ghana
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Travel and Tourism Jobs in Ghana
Stationed at the main kitchen, the successful applicant will work under the Domestic Bursar and prepare meals under conditions that ensure food safety and hygiene.
Qualification Required & Experience
- Hold an NVTI certificate in Hospitality and Catering or Equivalent Professional Certificate from a recognized institution.
- He She must have passes in Mathematics and English.
How To Apply For The Job
All applicants are required to download and complete an application form:
The complete application pack should be submitted to:
The College Secretary,
Presbyterian College of Education, Akropong,
P. O. Box 27,
and soft copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The application pack should contain the following:
- Application letter for the position applied for
- A completed application form downloaded from the college website
- An up-to-date Curriculum Vitae;
- Copies of relevant educational and professional certificates.
Closing Date: 02 July, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED