Controller, P&S (VAS) at MTN Ghana
To assist in the process of developing Value-Added Services across various verticals; (Digital and RMS) that delivers the business KPIs and objectives to improve customer experience and generate sustainable revenue.
Assist the Manager, Value Added Services in scaling up existing partnerships and developing new networks for future growth of traditional VAS and partnerships including and not limited to Health, Agric, Insurance and Education.
- To begin with, Assist in driving Initiatives that add value to the customer experience for both PM and PAYG customers – e.g. M-Argic, M-health m-insurance, m-education, Lifestyle etc.
- Secondly, Coordinate all Promotions & Bolt-Ons (Voice & Messaging) ensuring that all stakeholders are identified and aligned
- Thirdly, Develop concept documents for approval and manage the end to product development to go live of assigned products and services.
- Furthermore, Liaise with Segment team to constantly develop innovative ways to enhance customer experience
- Moreover, Continuous monitoring and evaluation of products in line with customer feedbacks and market dynamics.
- Also, Identify appropriate vendors and develop a partnership models for Go to Market.
- Lastly, Lead all User Acceptance Tests (UAT) for all VAS products and services, ensuring all scenarios are defined and tested
A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent.
3 years relevant experience
- Firstly, Analytical
- Then, Value Added Services
- Furthermore, Digital content, media and/or applications
- Also, Digital marketing
- Moreover, Digital product management
- Additionally, Product development and management
- Besides that, Stakeholder Relations Management
- Afterwards, Telecommunications Business Savvy
- Last but not least, Good knowledge of Project management
- Finally, Go to Market
Skills / physical competencies:
- Attention to detail
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Knowledge of standard office practices and procedures
- Strong coordinating skills
- Good telephone manners
- Ability to keep classified information
- Good interpersonal Skills
- Client Focus
- Achievement Orientation
- Initiative driven
- Strong Relationship Building skills
- Problem Solving
General working conditions
Closing Date : 13th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- United Nations Population Fund New Jobs
- Job Vacancy Notice || Rural Bank Jobs for May 2022
- Apply Now || Donewell Insurance Ltd Job Opportunities
- Current Aviation Jobs in Ghana 2022
- Social Housing Company Available Jobs
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED