Continent Tours Latest Job Recruitment
ROLE: Tour Planner
Continent Tours is seeking to hire a full time Tour Planner for its Accra Office. Continent Tours Ghana houses a diverse workforce in various departments.
The successful candidate must be professionally versatile in the Travel and Tourism industry including knowledge of operations and customer service.
- Create interesting travel programs for business and leisure travel clients.
- Create enthralling tour programs and modify itineraries where necessary based on clients needs by diagnosing the client’s specifications and wishes while suggesting suitable travel substitute packages or services.
- Staying current with trends in travel and tourism including entry requirements across multiple destinations.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key suppliers including accommodation, ground transportation and airlines.
- Professionally handle unforeseen issues and complaints and proactively provide satisfactory compensation.
- Proven working experience as a Travel Consultant or Tour Planner with reputable travel or Destination Management company.
- Excellent knowledge of itinerary building and tour costing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed in various areas of travel including management (group and individual ticketing, tour planning, MICE, etc.)
- Demonstrable ability to multitask, while meeting deadlines and maintaining a Professional disposition.
- Proven track record developing and maintaining relationships and strategic partnerships.
- Proficiency with computers including Writing programs such as Google Docs, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
Candidates with IATA Consultancy or Management certification is an advantage.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree in Tourism, Hospitality, Business Administration or related field.
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Years: Minimum 6 years with a reputable Travel Company
Remuneration: Good Salary
How to Apply for this Continent Tours Job Recruitment
Reply with CV and salary history to email@example.com
Candidates with domestic travel experience will be preferred.
Closing Date: 23rd December 2022
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES
- Firstly, Job Recruitment at The Capital Group Limited
- Secondly, International Workplace Group Invites Job Applications
- Thirdly, New Job Opportunity at Robert Walters
- Moreover, APPLY NOW || University of Ghana Job Vacancies
- Additionally, Mastercard Foundation New Vacancy Advertisement
- Then, UNICEF Ghana Job Recruitment For November 2022
- Also, Besa Manufacturing Company New Job Opportunities
- Furthermore, Job Opening at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Afterwards, Farmerline Latest Employment Opportunity
- Finally, Lashibi Funeral Homes & Crematorium Job Vacancies
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED