Construction Project Manager
The Construction Project Manager will plan and supervise a wide range of construction projects from start to finish. He/She will organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a timely and efficient manner. The Construction Project Manager should be well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures, and will coordinate professional teams to achieve the best results. The ideal candidate should possess analytical and organizational skills.
- Possess M.Sc./M.Phil. degree or relevant professional qualification in his/her area of specialization
- Be a registered member of a relevant professional body and in good standing
- Have four (4) years post qualification working experience
- Have two (2) referees’ reports in support of the application
- Background in Law will be an added advantage
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested applicants who meet the above requirements should please submit completed application forms; obtainable from the Directorate of Human Resource (Senior Members Section) or from the University website (Senior Members Application Form) together with curricula vitae, and other relevant supporting documents to:
University of Cape Coast
The closing date for the receipt of applications is 12th April, 2021.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED