A construction company in Ghana requires the services of a Site Engineer.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Planning and coordinating all on-site construction activities.
- Supervision of works on site in accordance with contract documents, drawings, technical specifications, etc.
- Ensuring correct implementation of works according to contract, design, quality of materials & workmanship.
- Knowledge of FIDIC contract conditions is an added advantage
- Preparing site reports and filling in other paperwork Other responsibilities as deemed appropriate by management.
First degree or HND in Building Construction/Technology OR Construction Management Technology or Civil Engineering
- 5-10 Years working experience
Applicant must be living in Kumasi or be willing to travel.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should send their CVs and application in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
On or by November 30, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED