Requirements for the vacant positions are as follows;
- Attending Board meetings and writing Board Minutes
- Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and
transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence; collecting information, and initiating
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and
arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or
- Administrative writing skills
- Reporting skills
- Microsoft Office skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Verbal Communication
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Secretariat ship.
- Professional qualification in the field of Secretariat ship will be an added advantage.
- Minimum work experience of two (2) years at middle management level.
- Work experience within the Rural Banking sector will be an added advantage.
HOW TO APPLY
All applications are to be submitted to:
The General Manager
Adonten Community Bank Limited
P. O. Box 140
New Tafo – Akim
Closing Date: Friday, 14th May 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED