- Company: ABInBev
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: NGO Jobs in Ghana
Our Dream is to bring people together for a better world. Beer, the original social network, has been bringing people together for thousands of years.
We are committed to building great brands that stand the test of time and to brewing the best beers using the finest natural ingredients.
Our diverse portfolio of well over 400 beer brands includes global brands Budweiser, Corona and Stella Artois; multi-country brands Beck’s, Castle, Castle Lite, Hoegaarden, and Leffe; and local champions such as Aguila, Bud Light, Jupiler, Klinskoye, Modelo Especial, Quilmes, Skol, and Victoria.
Our brewing heritage dates back more than 600 years, spanning continents and generations.
From our European roots at the Den Hoorn brewery in Leuven, Belgium. To the pioneering spirit of the Anheuser & Co brewery in St. Louis, US.
To the creation of the Castle Brewery in South Africa during the Johannesburg gold rush.
To Bohemia, the first brewery in Brazil. Geographically diversified with a balanced exposure to developed and developing markets, we leverage the collective strengths of approximately 200,000 employees based in more than 50 countries worldwide.
To ensure zero downtime on equipment where predictive maintenance techniques are utilized, through proactive equipment monitoring and planned corrective work.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and manage Plant footprint to ensure the correct condition monitoring techniques are applied in order to prevent functional failures
- Apply RCM practices to prevent functional failures (vibration spectrum analysis, oil analysis, thermography, ultrasonic Analyses)
- Monitor to detect the onset of deterioration and provide a measure of the extent and rate of deterioration
- Incorporate condition monitoring techniques into SIC systems
- Maximize asset reliability and availability
- Deliver JIT approach to maintain assets in plants according to condition monitoring results continually
- Review and optimize predictive maintenance plans to ensure maximum output at minimum cost
- Identify trends in asset performance using RCM analysis and implement solutions to reduce breakdowns and improve machine efficiency by applying predictive maintenance solutions
- Analyze asset performance trends to generate and support preventative and predictive improvement plans
- Monitor reliability indicators based on the condition monitoring report, failure reports and notifications generated
- Monitor adherence to the preventative and predictive maintenance plans; adjust accordingly and take corrective action Monitor assets, condition monitoring indicators and take necessary corrective actions
- Prevention of functional failures and avoid the consequences of functional failures
- Drive the resolution of failures through structured problem solving
- Evaluate effectiveness of regional problem solving through the analysis of formal problem-solving documentation
- Facilitate higher level problem solving for assets by applying standard problem-solving tools – informed by Loss & Waste and Condition monitoring analyses
- Identify maintenance risks and address accordingly by applying the correct condition monitoring techniques
- Maintain the maintenance TCO and ensure appropriately prioritized plans to extend equipment life
- Optimize the asset maintenance life cycle cost through life cycle costing analysis
- Drive efficiency by ensuring that learnings from downtime and condition monitoring findings are replicated across similar asset across the group
- Reduce mean time to repair and secondary breakdowns by ensuring adherence to good engineering and condition monitoring standards
- Establish condition monitoring system and procedures
- Execute condition monitoring activities
- Co-ordinate outsourced condition monitoring
- Manage data and information emanating from various conditioning activities
- Apply problem solving and decision-making techniques and principles
- Facilitate team problem solving
- Alert maintenance controllers of risk areas
- Communicate effectively in teams
- Contribute to self and team development
- Identification of unsafe practices
- Safety inspections conducted
- Safe maintenance practices audited
- Adherence to PPE policies
- Ensure that maintenance tools are in good working order
- Must have
- Completed 5 why’s and FFA participation
- Ensure product quality
- Reduce wastage
- Know IQMS parameters
- Ensure production plant machine efficiencies
- Ensure customer satisfaction – no rework.
- Coordinate planned work
- Min – Higher Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Working experience as a machine specialist / maintenance environment
- Experience in FMCG environment
- Computer literate
- SAP PM knowledge; excellent Excel skills; excellent PC Skills
- Superior decision-making capability
- Strong analytical capabilities and excellent problem-solving skills
- Proactive self-starter with high energy levels and a bias for action
- High level of self-management
- Ability to deliver through others, regardless of reporting structures
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization across different disciplines
- Commercial discipline Ability to work in a matrix / team environment
Method of Application
Closing Date : 7th Sept. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED