Compassion International Latest Job Openings
This entry level administrative assistant, while maintaining strict confidentiality, collaborates with teammates to perform support duties such as sorting documents, filing records, and assisting staff or department in performing other clerical tasks requiring basic knowledge of systems or procedures.
- To begin with, Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ, maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with people within and outside of Compassion, and faithfully upholds Compassion’s ministry in prayer.
- Secondly, Acts as an advocate to raise the awareness of the needs of children. Understands Christ’s mandate to protect children.
- Thirdly, Commits to and prioritizes child protection considerations in all decision-making, tasks and activities across the ministry.
- Furthermore, Abides by all behavioral expectations in Compassion’s Statement of Commitment to Child Protection and Code of Conduct.
- Moreover, Reports any concerns of abuse, neglect or exploitation of children through Compassion’s internal reporting process and appropriately supports responses to incidents if they occur.
- Then, Answers telephones, routes calls, conveys messages, photocopies documents, enter and retrieve electronic data, files, and runs errands.
- Also, Often schedules meetings, records meeting minutes, coordinates travel itineraries, and welcomes and hosts visitors.
- May open, sort, and distribute mail, as well as create or process bills, statements, receipts, checks, or other documents, copying information from one record to another and addressing envelopes or packages by hand or with automated equipment. May stuff envelopes by hand or with envelope stuffing machine.
- Additionally, May proofread records, documents, or forms and stamp or number forms by hand or machine as well as perform administrative duties as part of a project team.
- Afterwards, May perform light manual labor such as delivering office supplies, arranging chairs, retrieving and delivering mail, and setting up refreshments or brochures and displays.
- Last but not least, May provide document recording or authentication services as required.
- Finally, May order supplies or services, arrange for shipping or transportation, or provide other logistical services in accordance with standard practices and policies. May provide notary services as required.
- Has a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Accountable for supporting, upholding, and engaging in Compassion’s core “Cultural Behaviors” in all internal and external communication and relationships.
- High School Diploma Business Administration, Technology, or related discipline
- 3years work experience is required beyond the minimum education requirement.
- Good customer relation
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to write minutes
- Lastly, Equivalent education, training and/or certification may be substituted for experience and education shown above
How to Apply for Compassion International Latest Job
Click here to read more and apply
Closing Date : 27th May. 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- A security company Invites Job Applications
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED