- Company: Wowzi
- Location: Ghana
- State: Jobs in Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
Wowzi is a globally leading technology company that enables SMEs, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs to push brand messages and pull consumer insights from trusted influencers shaping the trends that drive African commerce.
Wowzi is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya with teams in Ghana, Nigeria, South Africa, Tanzania, Uganda, and across Europe.
The Wowzi platform is designed to help brands automate influencer marketing, consumer insights, and ultimately product sales workflows whilst simultaneously creating earning opportunities for millions of creators, professionals, celebrities, and everyday community members across emerging markets.
We are well on our way to creating 1 million jobs with 150+ SMEs, multinationals, creative agencies, research companies, and NGOs leveraging the platform. Wowzi is where the future of marketing meets the future of work.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a talent who will lead our community onboarding execution to enable us to build, grow and develop our creator community.
Who are we looking for? Someone who is natural at selling and knows where the best creators and unique communities are around town as well as the tenacity to get on the ground and make things happen.
Concretely, the responsibilities will include:
- Build out and directly lead creator acquisition, onboarding and community management to enable Wowzi to scale across the country
- Design, implement and develop country-specific and community-specific activities to maximize user acquisition, retention, re-engagement and NPS of unique Wowzi communities
- Serve as the main point of contact for multiple online and offline networks and third-party relationships for acquisition within the country
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities
- Measures the effectiveness of the training by reviewing learner feedback and testing data, addresses gaps as needed
- Stay current on the mobile user acquisition landscape, growth trends, best practices, and competitor strategies to develop new ideas and initiatives for growth
- Obtain client feedback directly and indirectly from sources such as NPS in order to refine our approach and deliver greater customer satisfaction
- Monitor business needs across the country and work closely with product, technical support, and regional leads to help drive business performance
- Develop and cultivate a never-ending appetite for learning to broaden your knowledge as it relates to all Wowzi product and services
- Overall responsible for all creator acquisition, onboarding and community management within the country
- 4-7 years experience in a fast-paced tech or start-up environment
- At least 3 year of experience in sales, operations, account management, or similar functions
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal, interpersonal, and with the ability to build relationships internally and externally
- A positive, self-starter attitude and determined drive to win
- Ability to stay organized, pay attention to detail, with strong time management and analytical skills
- Experimental & “growth hacking” mindset with a relentless drive to discover innovative approaches to acquisition outside of standard industry best practices
- A calm and improvement-oriented leader: Be calm under pressure to handle crisis situations as they arise and use those opportunities to improve processes
- Proficient with CRM tools, project management, and business intelligence tools
What Wowzi offers
- An opportunity to build, collaborate and grow multinational teams globally
- Competitive and growth based compensation
- Be part of something greater by creating millions of jobs for youth
- Accelerated career growth opportunities
To execute our exciting and impactful growth plans, we’re committed to working with the best and brightest people globally.
At Wowzi we are do-ers, we’re always curious, selfless, innovative and courageous. Are interested in joining us to Wowzi the world?
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Closing Date: 20th October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED