Communications Officer Job Available at a leading Civil Society Organisation
Purpose of the Communications Officer’s Role
SGF seeks a self motivated and talented communications officer to lead the communications unit. The person will be in charge of producing high-quality content that engages SGF’s stakeholders and builds brand recognition.
The main duties will also include creating informative content, press releases, articles and media opportunities to share the Foundation’s work. The position will support the execution of the communication components of the implementation of projects and programmes and work units of the Foundation as per work plans.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Firstly, Develop and implement effective communication strategies that communicate the organisation’s work and brand.
- Secondly, Manage and utilise the organisation’s communication assets (webpage, e-newsletter, Facebook page, etc) to enable strategic and effective communication between the
- Thirdly, Foundation and its stakeholders. Plan and manage the design, content, and production of all communications materials. Work with the various organisational units and stakeholders to generate content for dissemination.
- Moreover, Create communication strategies for new projects, launches and events.
- Additionally, Explore and grow the organisation’s social media channels.
- Furthermore, Create and/or edit multimedia content including videos, animations, and info graphics for the website, social media, quarterly newsletters, and other outlets.
- Afterwards, Maintain and ensure the organisation’s branding clarity and consistency. This will include overseeing the branding of all written, printed and drawn materials to ensure they match with the organisation’s communication policy.
- Finally, Assist in developing the Foundation’s Annual Report and other corporate communication documents.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator, with brilliant presentation, organisational skills and will be based in Accra
- Then, Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations, or relevant field. A minimum of 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Also, Proven experience creating targeted content is advantageous.
- Moreover, Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Afterwards, Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure. Excellent organisational and leadership abilities.
- Last but not least, Detail-oriented.
- Finally, Must have some knowledge of design software (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Premier, InDesign).
How to Apply for this Communications Officer Job at a leading Civil Society Organisation
Interested applicants should send their CVs and Motivation letters to [email protected].
Please write the position you are applying for as the subject of the email. Deadline for all applications is 8th August, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED