Established in 2000, the World Cocoa Foundation (WCF) is the world’s leading organization for cocoa sustainability. WCF is an international non-profit membership organization whose members include companies from across the global cocoa and chocolate supply chain.
We convene public private partnerships for a thriving and sustainable cocoa sector, where farmers prosper, communities are empowered, and the planet is healthy.
WCF is headquartered in Washington, DC, with offices in Côte d’Ivoire and Ghana, and operations across cocoa origin countries. WCF has an annual budget of about $8 million and a staff of about 35 people.
WCF seeks a communications intern for the 2021 fall semester interested in developing their communications, social media, event management, and research skills.
Strong attention to detail, interest in non-profit communications, and a focus on sustainability or international development would benefit this intern as they support communication efforts, conduct research tasks and projects, and assist in day-to-day event planning activities.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student.
- Background in communications, event management, public relations, social media,
sustainability, international development, or related field.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong research and analytical abilities
- Ability to take initiative and work independently with attention to detail.
- Preferred skills: Familiarity with Zoom, Microsoft Teams, WordPress, Canva, Adobe Creative Suite, Hootsuite, MailChimp, Salesforce, and/or video-editing software.
- Students with an international background, notably French and/or Spanish speakers, are encouraged to apply.
- Draft social media posts for Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn (text and graphics).
- Input web content. Improve SEO and help maintain and update WCF’s website (WordPress).
- Assist with the preparation and execution of WCF’s annual conference (2021 Partnership
Meeting) to be held November 17-18.
- Provide writing, copy-editing, and graphic design support for blog posts, press releases, emails,
newsletters, invitations, and reports.
- Create videos from photos or video footage.
- Track media coverage and create media lists.
- Research prospective member companies and make updates to current member company records.
- Update Salesforce database and Excel with contact information.
- Provide overall administrative support to the WCF communications team and other duties as needed.
Method of Application
Closing date: Ongoing
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED